The Addams Family

    We had a pajama themed movie night! We all dressed in our favorite pjs and headed to the local cinema on Tuesday. We saw The Addams Family, I have never seen the original but I enjoyed this one. I mentioned this in a previous blog but I love the movie theatre prices and food selection available here. Our dance midterm was both a written test and a choreographed dance. I was not too excited for this because I know very little about dance. However, I enjoyed the assignment and got wonderful feedback from my professor.
     Recieving mail here has been pretty dificult, but I ordered a package from Amazon and got it in a few days so that was great! However, i'm still waiting on a package my dad mailed from back home. This has been one of the best week since I got here. It just felt very refreshing and I got some much needed sleep. On Saturday, we went to the beach, I got to have Louie and Nacho's again. When I find something I like, I pretty much stick to it, so I had the burger again. Also the cafeteria allows us to use our meal swipes on the snack bar. The snack bar serves items like burgers, fries, hot dogs, and quesadillas. This is a nice alternative for the days when I want something other than what they are serving in the cafeteria.

     On Sundays I typically do my laundry and prepare for the week. This Sunday was no different, I also did some trip planning with some of the other NSE students. This month is flying by, it feels like it was just October 1 yesterday.

Comments

  1. I have never seen the original Addams Family either. Where are you planning a trip for?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Week of Classes

St. Thomas for Homecoming