Midterms and Tattoos

Midterm week is finally here! It's actually more like two weeks, this week and the next because my assignments and assessments are kinda spaced out. I haven't really done much this week besides study and go to my classes. It's crazy to think that i've been here for almost two months. I found a local tattoo shop and went to get the ankh symbol on Wednesday. This is a pretty common Ancient Egyptian symbol, it means life. I took my first exam on Thursday night, it was much more difficult than I imagined. It was about 100 questions with everyhting we've ever discussed in class, every class example and all. My other classes are going pretty well! I enjoy projects and I've actually had quite a few in all of my other classes. This was a fairly slow week. I got Covid tested again on Saturday, we are tested every two weeks and I was negative! I hope to plan some day trips in the near future and more outings as my time here winds down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Addams Family

First Week of Classes

St. Thomas for Homecoming