Missing Fall Weather

    A few NSE students decided to go to Puerto Rico because it is a short flight (40 mins) away. We booked our flights and got all packed up. My week was pretty hectic. Aside from packing and getting excited for my trip, I had lots of work to do. I had to do a presentation that had a total of 80 slides for one of my classes. It wasn’t too bad because there’s only one other student in the class and I did well, just wish I didn't have to present on so much information at once.

     I also received a scholarship from my church, so this was great news! I’m most excited for the mall next weekend in San Juan. I know we will have a blast! My other classes are going well. I try to call home to my family pretty often, or atleast shoot a text. The days feel so long here, but also go by so fast at the same time. I got to go to the grocery store and get some watermelon, I appreciate small things such as this. The cafeteria doesn't have a wide variety of fruits, so I get them in when I can. I’m sad I’m missing the fair, homecoming, and the overall fall atmosphere. It's cooled off here some, but nothing close to the weather at home. My time is winding down, i'm ready to see my family but i'm not ready to leave my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Addams Family

First Week of Classes

St. Thomas for Homecoming